Can't find a babysitter? Bringing your kid to work may seem the simplest solution—but first, consider these suggestions from Forbes.
- Check out employer-provided child care. Many places don't have on-site care, but they may have backup services.
- Work from home. Your boss and co-workers will thank you.
- Bring in your child during off-hours only—the beginning or end of the day.
- Clear it with the boss first. Big surprises can be unpleasant even when they come in little packages.
- If the kid has to come to work with you, keep him or her quiet and occupied.