Why settle for the goods when you can get the factory—or a piece of it—instead? Gawker finds more companies whose shares are worth less than products they sell:
- Have dreams of owning a brewery? Scoop up an Anheuser-Busch share ($20.16) for less than one Bud Light case.
- At $10.61, Gap isn't worth a pair of its own boxers.
- A Mr. Wiggle bookmark sells for about eight Borders shares (51 cents each).
- Gulp a "Baconator" combo meal, or take two Wendy's shares ($4.03 each).
- Cut two packs of Marlboro's out of your weekly routine, and you can be an Altria Group owner ($16.60 each).
- GM shares are $1.89, so it would take quite a few to meet the value of a Saturn Outlook ($32,625).
For more, click on the link.