Prince William is—very tangentially—linked to a sex club, the Sun reports. A close friend of his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton runs the top-secret swinger sessions. Elsewhere:
- Watchmen star Jeffrey Dean Morgan has just learned he has a 4-year-old son with an ex, Us notes.
- Rihanna continued her trend of being seen without Chris Brown, this time flirting with MTV reality studs Brody Jenner on Wednesday (says the New York Post) and Frankie Delgado on Thursday (says Radar).
- Speaking of moving on, Amy Winehouse changed her Facebook status to—yet again—suggest she is ready to let go of jailbird hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, the Sun says. "If you love him, let him go," reads her update.
- Also from the Sun: Lindsay Lohan’s father, always a controversial figure, is set to take part in a celebrity boxing match.
- More celebs are feeling the recession pinch: Former child actor Willie Aames, of Eight Is Enough repute, was forced to hold a garage sale to raise cash, the Kansas City Star reports; rapper Method Man owes more than $50,000 in back taxes—but he blames that on being "a pothead," he tells the New York Daily News.