Bruce Springsteen denied adultery accusations, sticking by a statement he made after the last time he was accused of infidelity, his publicist tells People. In 2006, Springsteen posted on his website that his commitment to his wife “remains as strong as the day we were married.” Elsewhere:
- Madonna—whose adoption application was denied because she didn’t meet Malawi’s residency requirements—will build a home in the country, the Sun reports.
- Hills stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are getting married—for real this time. E! reports that the couple—who staged a fake wedding in November—will tie the knot April 25.
- In an age-old post-breakup move, Lindsay Lohan has dyed her hair and gotten a new tattoo, according to People.
- Snoop Dogg is the latest Twitter oversharer—TMZ reposts a video the rapper streamed online of himself smoking weed.
- Sinbad may not have filmed a movie in a while, but the comedian did make a top 10 list recently: The 10 California residents who owe the most back taxes, AP reports. Sinbad, who owes $2.5 million, shares the honor with fellow celeb Dionne Warwick, who owes $2.2 million.