Paper bags are good for more than just school lunches and book covers. Check out Wise Bread's 25 tips, and you'll never hesitate again when the cashier says, "Paper or plastic?" Here are 10 to get you started:
- Ripen fruit.
- Make your own wrapping paper.
- Give your cat hours of entertainment.
- Create a luminaria by placing a votive candle in a white paper bag.
- Cover a bird cage.
- Make a mask (they're not just for disgruntled football fans anymore).
- Get candle wax off the carpet.
- Improvise a funnel.
- Portion out snacks.
- Weed-proof a flowerbed.