If you're ignoring your kid or getting divorced because of Facebook—it's happened—you might have a problem. CNN outlines five telltale signs of Facebook addiction.
- Losing sleep: If you're tired every morning because of late-night-friending, take a break, a UCLA psychologist advises: "You shouldn't be neglecting yourself because of Facebook."
- You spend more than an hour a day on Facebook: "Probably no one needs more than 30 minutes," one therapist said.
- Reigniting old flames: Here's where the divorce comes in. "Facebook is a fun, pleasant, happy, beautiful world," a psychologist said. But it's not real, and people are watching.
- You're not working: Obviously, "if you're not doing your job in order to sneak time on Facebook, you could have a real problem."
- Withdrawal: "Try going a day without Facebook. If you find it causes you a lot of stress and anxiety, you really need to get some help."