Hot on the heels of the rumor that Brad Pitt wants Jennifer Aniston back, reports surfaced yesterday that the two met last month—or did they? Jen’s reps quickly denied In Touch’s claim that they shared a secret drive around New York, the Daily Star reports. Elsewhere:
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are back to middle-of-the-night screaming matches, sources tell the Daily Mail, and LiLo spent Tuesday night at Sam’s.
- Kiefer Sutherland, who headbutted a designer Monday, will surrender himself to police today to be charged with assault, the New York Daily News reports.
- Scandal! The surrogate carrying Sarah Jessica Parker’s twins has a checkered past including “pink hair and tattoos and spiked collars,” Star reveals.
- Michael Jackson—slapped with a lawsuit from a Thriller co-star earlier this week—is also being sued by his former publicist, E! reports. She claims Jacko owes her at least $44 million.
- Liam Neeson made his first speaking appearance since the death of wife Natasha Richardson, Irish Central reports. The actor received an honorary doctorate from his alma mater in Belfast, and “the love in the room for Liam was very evident,” said one audience member.