On the lookout for a unique summer vacation experience? Woman’s Day recommends eight stunning pools in some of the world’s most beautiful locations:
- The hanging pool atop the Joule hotel in Dallas projects 8 feet over the edge of the building.
- The Homestead Crater at Homestead Resort in Utah is a 55-foot-high dome filled with warm spring water, popular with water skiers and scuba divers.
- The pool at the Murano Oriental Resort in Morocco is paved with red enamel and mosaic tiles, giving the water a red tint.
- The world’s largest pool, in Chile, is equivalent to 6,000 standard-sized pools.
- Chile also boasts a ski-side pool at the Grand Hotel Portillo. The heated, glass-enclosed pool offers sweeping views of the Andes.
For the complete list, click the link below.
(Read more Travel