Sean Penn may be taking a career time-out, but his wife certainly isn’t. Robin Wright Penn says that now that her kids are older, “I'm ready to go wild, man!” while promoting her latest film, the Mirror reports. Of her once-estranged hubby’s hiatus, she said, “Thank God somebody's staying with the kids!” Elsewhere:
- Carrie Prejean is still threatening to sue if the Miss California pageant does not retract “defamatory statements” made against her by an exec, E! reports.
- Amid rampant speculation, sources tell the Hollywood Reporter that Katherine Heigl will return to Grey’s Anatomy.
- Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl is having a scandalous moment of her very own. A sex tape of Meester with an ex has been released, TMZ reports.
- Jessica Alba is off the hook for her shark-related vandalism, but she made amends by donating to the United Way, whose billboards she defaced, E! reports.
- Heidi and Spencer Pratt’s on-again-off-again relationship with I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! has one more chapter: Sources tell Us the couple will return for the reality show finale.