Shaquille O’Neal may be big, but if the superstar NBA center joins the Cavaliers, Cleveland has plenty of room, write Mary Schmitt Boyer and Jodie Valade in the Plain Dealer. Some suggestions:
- Though he’d be playing for a team in a cold-weather city for the first time, Shaq already knows Furs by Weiss, having bought coats (including a size-58 mink) from there before.
- Downtown, John Q’s Steakhouse serves 48-ounce porterhouse—perfect for pre- or post-game eats.
- If O’Neal wants to continue dabbling in policework, as he’s done at previous stops, Sheriff Bob Reid is all for it: “The little I’ve heard about Shaquille O'Neal is that he really is very good addition to any sheriff’s department he’s ever been with.
- And though Orlando’s Dwight Howard has taken over the “Superman” nickname that was an early entry in Shaq’s (large) collection, the home of the superhero’s creator still stands in Cleveland.
- Or, Shaq could just dub himself “the Big Pierogi.”
For more suggestions, click the link below.