Tomorrow being Take Your Dog to Work Day, People Pets weighs in on what NOT to do if you want bring Fido back to your cubicle next year. Don’t:
- ... bring a stinky dog. “Hygiene needs to be a top priority,” says a Humane Society rep.
- ... wander the office with your pooch. It’s an office park, not a dog park—take her outside when it’s time for that.
- … let your dog hang out in common areas. Your colleagues should be allowed to go to the bathroom without worrying they’ll run into your best friend.
- … pretend you’re the Dog Whisperer. You may be pack leader in your house, but that doesn’t apply to co-workers’ pets.
- … let your dog off-leash. No matter how cool people seem to think he is.
- … wash his dishes in the common sink. Common sense. Right?
- … bring along squeaky toys. If you think that dude from HR is annoying, imagine how the guy in the next cubicle feels about Fido’s George W. Bush plaything.