Glenn Thrush of Politico has some questions he’d love to ask the now outgoing governor of Alaska.
- If you can’t take the negative publicity, personal attacks, and back-biting in Alaska, “how could you possibly handle running for president—much less being President?”
- “How can you say you didn’t take a ‘quitter’s way out,’ when you just quit?”
- Do you really think you’re doing a good job representing women here?
- Can Alaska really be happy with where you’re leaving it? Your big gas pipeline deal could be big, but it’s still a work in progress.
- Wouldn’t it have been easy to raise the $500,000 you’d need to fend off those pesky ethics complaints, considering you were the biggest fundraising draw in the GOP?