Lovelife dragging a bit? AskMen plays virtual wingman, listing 10 things a guy should never say to a woman:
- Can I kiss you? This yells that you’re a boy, not a man.
- Can I take you on a date somewhere? Act confident and in control. Say something like, “Want to hang out?”
- Anything about your big bad car, house, or job. Try to impress by flaunting your material possessions and she'll think you have nothing else to offer.
- What do you want to do tonight? Putting the burden on her indicates that you can’t show her a good time.
- Do you like me? This is the opposite of being confident. Assume she does, and move on from there.
Click the link below for the entire list.