Amazon.com long ago expanded beyond books and now offers appliances, musical instruments, and as Random Good Stuff points out, some decidedly odd items:
- The world’s largest book. At 5 by 7 feet, the photographic book Bhutan includes lifesize portraits of its subjects. It's a steal at $30,000.
- Wedding chapel. Not a model or joke. Comes fully assembled.
- UFO detector. Senses the electromagnetic disturbances caused by little green men.
- Life-size grim reaper on skeleton horse. Comes with scythe.
- Inflatable bondage chair. For the S&M enthusiast who’s short on space, or on the road.
- Uranium Ore. "Useful for testing Geiger counters."
- Drive Thru Kit. Can be assembled into a fully functional drive-thru restaurant station.
Click the link for the complete list.