Jill and Kevin Heinz made a splash when their wedding-entrance dance video went viral—but they weren’t the first couple to surprise guests with their groove. E! runs down some of the most popular YouTube wedding dance clips:
- Thriller: Brian and Sandy Lundmark managed to impress the King of Pop himself, landing on his list of favorite clips.
- Evolution of Dance: Brian and Katie dance to 25 songs in 6 minutes.
- The Robot: Claiming to be the “original YouTube surprise wedding dance,” this couple goes from waltzing to pop-locking in no time flat.
- Dirty Dancing: This UK couple re-created the famous dance from the film, then turned its popularity into a fundraiser.
- Crazy: Rina and Kevin built their entire dance around a medley of “crazy” songs.
For more—including a breakdancing 40-year-old groom and bridesmaids flashing, click the link below—or watch the clips at left.