Some men age like a fine wine. Others age like these guys. The Independent lists the most embarrassing old goats in the public eye:
- Silvio Berlusconi, 72: “What with claims he's spent the summer consorting with call girls and teenagers at wild parties, has Berlusconi simply forgotten his age?”
- Jack Nicholson, 72: This past-his-prime ladies’ man “reckons he's still got what it takes,” but we “dread to think what your secret is, Jack.”
- Mel Gibson, 53: Unable to recover from a certain anti-Semitic outburst, this wash-up ditched his wife—and mother of their seven kids—"to father a baby with a Russian actress nearly half his age.”
- Nicolas Sarkozy, 54: “Le jogging president evoked not so much concern but ridicule when he collapsed last weekend after 'un jog' too far.”
- Bryan Ferry, 63: This expired Roxy Music star picked up his son’s ex. ‘Nuff said.
For more, click the link below.