Patricia Heaton of Everybody Loves Raymond embarrassed herself and everyone watching last night on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Gawker reports. She acted as if her simple question—“If a euro is worth $1.50, five euros is worth what? Thirty quarters, 50 dimes, 30 nickels, or 90 pennies”—was rocket science, then Regis had to walk her through the simple arithmetic—even after using her lifeline. Elsewhere:
- Sean Penn may have withdrawn his separation application, but Robin Wright Penn has no plans for a reconciliation, she tells More.
- Brad Pitt’s kids will finally be able to see one of his movies: The actor will voice a superhero in upcoming animated film Oobermind, People reports.
- Erin Andrews is in a new set of “dirty” pictures—this time for GQ, the New York Daily News reports. The ESPN sportscaster and victim of a recent nude video scandal got muddy for a recent mag spread.
- The latest celeb to take Paula Abdul’s seat on American Idol: Shania Twain, E! reports. The singer will join the three regular judges for two days this week.
- Céline Dion, 41, is pregnant with her second child, reports the Montreal Gazette, citing an article in the Journal de Montréal. Dion reportedly conceived with the help of fertility doctors.