The Nadya Suleman “suckfest” debuted last night on Fox, and it was “even more horrible than we could have imagined,” writes Natalie Finn for E! Among the “lowlights” of the special:
- The octuplets’ delivery: “Gee, what a coup that someone was filming!” writes Finn. (Bonus: It included a near-brawl between the camerawoman and a member of the medical team.)
- Suleman’s reaction to the paparazzi outside her house: “What am I, the president?! No!” she said. “I did not expect there to be a party at this house.”
- Her insistence that she’ll be able to financially support her kids because this is a “different time”: “So true,” Finn writes. “There’s never been a better time to be eking out a living in California.”
- Her recollection of the “obsessive” nannies she temporarily had: Note the “creepy 48 Hours-style music playing” while she talked about them.
- Her reaction to Kate Gosselin’s bikini photo: “Oh my God, that is so staged!” Suleman said.
For more, click the link below.