Authorities believe Ryan Jenkins, the former reality show contestant named as a person of interest in the murder of his model wife, has fled to his native Canada. But Honduras—where his architect-dad once designed a resort—may be his final destination, TMZ reports, adding that Jenkins was charged with battery in June for allegedly beating Jasmine Fiore. Elsewhere:
- Michael Jackson’s brothers filmed a one-hour reality show pilot for A&E prior to Michael’s death, and the network has decided to move forward with further episodes, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- Not surprisingly, Phil Spector doesn’t love prison. “Imagine sending me to the same prison” as Charles Manson, he wrote in a letter obtained by the New York Post, continuing, “They’d kill you in here for a 39-cent bag of soup!” A prison spokesperson points out he isn't actually in the same facility.
- In similarly unsurprising news, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are “a complete nightmare,” a Miss Universe Pageant insider tells the Post. Montag, who is scheduled to perform at the pageant, “has missed many rehearsals” and Pratt “tried to demand that the hotel pay him to lay by the pool.”
- Also from the Post: Kristin Davis is still irked she spent four months in jail while client Eliot Spitzer escaped prosecution. “Is there, in this case, one set of rules for wealthy, politically connected men, and a different set for women?” she wrote in an open letter.
- Just in time for football season, Kim Kardashian is spending more time with ex-boyfriend of three weeks Reggie Bush, the New York Daily News reports.