Facebook's got something to annoy everyone, it seems, and Brandon Griggs runs down the most annoying characteristics of Facebookers for CNN. A sampling:
- The Compulsive Poster: "Just because you have 432 Facebook friends doesn't mean we all want to know when you're waiting for the bus."
- "The Friend-Padder": The average on Facebook is 120 friends. "1,000 'friends'? That's just showing off."
- The News Source: You know, there are other, more reliable places to keep up with current events. And "no, Jeff Goldblum did not plunge to his death from a New Zealand cliff."
- The TMIer: "Brad is heading to Walgreens to buy something for these pesky hemorrhoids." 'Nuff said.
- Woe Is Me: "Like anglers hunting for fish, these sad sacks cast out their hooks—baited with vague tales of woe—in the hopes of landing concerned responses."
For the full list, click the link below.