With the Mega Millions jackpot at $333 million, ABC News investigates the best ways to spend it:
- A new pad: "I would think they'd want to own a truly extraordinary home," says a real-estate agent. How about 3 townhouses in Greenwich Village, at just $16 million a pop? That's "one for myself, one for the rest of my family and the other for guests."
- Rent an island: You and 100 friends could enjoy a 50-villa resort in the Maldives. The $100,000-per-night rate comes with free breakfast!
- Hell, buy an island: A 55-acre island off Eleuthera is cheaper than the three townhouses you just bought, at $39 million.
- Philanthropy: Charities need you even more in a stagnating economy.
- A nice car: A replica of the $1-million Mercedes Gullwing runs for only $200,000—and "is a car that could increase in value," an insider says.
To find out more, click the link below.