Megan Fox Talks Phobias, Boys, Monogamy
Her weirdest phobia? 'Touching newspaper.' But the other quotes are even better.
Posted Aug 31, 2009 10:44 AM CDT
Megan Fox graces the cover of October's Cosmopolitan, which means it's time for a fresh round of quotes about diarrhea and threesomes. Just Jared presents a sampling:
- The ideal date: “A sexy sandwich with Andy Samberg and Jonah Hill.”
- The scariest thing: “Every time I go on stage—instant diarrhea.”
- Bizarre phobia: "Touching newspaper."
- On relationships: “Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you’re in a heterosexual relationship and you’re a female, you win.”
- On men: “I never call them guys. I always called them boys. Maybe it’s a superiority complex—my needing to keep them down.”
- On monogamy: “I have no problem with commitment—you can’t have a real relationship without it. I can flip on a switch in my brain, and even if the next Brad Pitt is standing next to me, I won’t look at him. But I can also turn that switch off, and then I collect attractive boys.”
- On Hollywood guys: “It’s fun when someone intends to put you in his back pocket, but instead, he walks away wounded. I make it a mind game so they don’t know if I’m hitting on them or mocking them. Male actors drop lines about their private jets, trying to seem powerful, but I don’t give a shit. I don’t need someone else’s power. I’m obtaining my own.”