With rumors swirling around next week's invite-only Apple event, PC World ventures five guesses about what the mystery bash has in store. It's too early for a debut of the much-anticipated Apple tablet, and September is the season of new iPods, making the best bet:
- An iPod touch with a video camera—supported by prototype photos seen floating around the web.
- An iPod Nano with a still camera—would make sense as a bid to breathe life into a declining market.
- A major iTunes upgrade—could add social networking features.
- Overhauled Apple TV—might turn the device into a gaming console.
- Simply Steve—There's the chance that the event will just be a rally-the-troops talk by Jobs.