Do you just like reading Newser, or are you addicted to the Internet? Seattle-based Internet addiction center ReSTART lists the signs of a bad online habit:
- Heightened euphoria. Trolling through sites gives you your greatest thrill.
- Whiling away more hours. You look up and it's suddenly 2 am, when last night it was only midnight.
- Less self-control. Inability to shut down your computer is not a good sign.
- Ignoring friends and family. Don't get caught doing this in China. One 12-year-old boy received electric shock therapy in Beijing for spending 4 days at an Internet cafe.
- Lying about your surfing: If you have to hide it, it's a problem.
To see the rest, click on the link below.