Victoria Beckham, who graces the October cover of Elle, is speaking out about her life, her marriage to soccer megastar David, and how she's perceived. Among her pearls of wisdom:
- "People think I’m a moody bitch. I do have my insecurities. Maybe that is why I look a little bit serious."
- "We should just not talk about each other’s boobs."
- "I’ve done Nip/Tuck, Brothers & Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice. Then I got into Gossip Girl. I’m beyond obsessed with that show."
- "David and I have a working relationship together, and we also have a private life together…I don’t march my kids down red carpets. It’s just not how we choose to do things.”
- "Would I think twice about buying a dress that costs $2,000? Yeah! Of course I would. I’d try it on and go home and think about it before I bought it."