It jiggles. It droops. It covers naughty parts. Let's face it, fat is funny, especially when a guy knows how to work it. Super Tremendous lists the funniest fat men:
- Jason Alexander: His George Costanza character on Seinfeld revealed the tragic life of "a short, stocky, slow-witted bald man."
- Ricky Gervais: He made Americans laugh at British humor on the BBC version of The Office—even if they "didn't quite understand what he was saying half the time."
- John Candy: "The undisputed king of movie comedies in the 80s."
- John Belushi: A groundbreaking—no pun intended— fat comic, Belushi is "the reason that there's at least one fat cast member on every season of Saturday Night Live."
- Chris Farley: His death was "pretty much the equivalent of the Kennedy assassination for teenagers" of the 1990s.
To see the full list, click the link below.