For some reason, people are still listening to Carrie Prejean. The Value Voters Summit even had her give a speech recently (see video). But Prejean made a few mistakes, or sins if you like, writes Oliver Miller for TheFasterTimes.com:
- Pride: “You know who doesn’t feel the need to constantly tout their own courageousness? Actual courageous people.”
- Wrath: Prejean gave off “a general air of eye-rolling bitchy entitlement.”
- Sloth: For intellectual laziness alone. How, oh how, could she complain about people being “intolerant”?
- Greed: For wanting a “much bigger crown in heaven.”
- Envy: Actually Miller is envious. He’s envious of people like Prejean, so dumb that they “believe God cares about every stupid detail of their crappy lives.”
- Lust: Saying America’s the greatest country on earth means you’re lusting after cheap applause
- Gluttony: OK, actually, she’s really skinny.