The fairytale romance of Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom, who met over a $3,000 bar tab a mere 4 weeks ago and plan to marry Sunday, continues—and the tabloids and gossip sites are eating it up. Some recent tidbits:
- Guests are shelling out for some very fitting wedding gifts, including a $1,075 decanter, $750 champagne bucket, and $179 champagne flutes.
- In appropriately blingy fashion, Khloé will arrive at the wedding in a Rolls-Royce.
- A decidedly not blingy wedding invitation making the rounds is fake—which explains the missing accent mark in Khloé’s name.
- Various outlets gave last night’s bachelor/bachelorette festivities the blow-by-blow treatment. Kardashian and friends got pampered in a luxury hotel, but Odom called off the crazy night planned by Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis, opting for something quieter. The New York Post didn’t get that memo, reporting today the festivities involving “stripper poles, midgets, and tons of candy” were still on.
- And the pièce de résistance: Khloé is selling the rights to the whole thing to OK! for a whopping $300,000—none of which goes to Lamar.