Some films—including a few released mere weeks ago (we’re looking at you, All About Steve)—are just plain bad. Rotten Tomatoes compiles the absolute worst 100 of the decade so far. A sampling from the top 10, aka the bottom 10:
- Witless Protection: “Larry the Cable Guy continues his critical losing streak with this insipid, tasteless caper comedy.”
- Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2: “Superbabies continues to prove that bad jokes still aren’t funny when coming out of a toddler’s mouth.”
- National Lampoon’s Gold Diggers: “It aspires to Farrelly-level offensiveness, but the PG-13 rating and a dearth of decent gags renders Gold Diggers tame, toothless, and dull.”
- Pinocchio: “Roberto Benigni misfires wildly with this adaptation of Pinocchio, and the result is an unfunny, poorly-made, creepy vanity project.”
- One Missed Call: “One of the weakest entries in the J-horror remake sweepstakes, One Missed Call is undone by bland performances and shopworn shocks.”
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever: This "startlingly inept film" occupies the No. 1 spot. It "offers overblown, wall-to-wall action without a hint of wit, coherence, style, or originality.”
For the complete list, click the link below.