On last night's very special episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin answered viewer questions ranging from her Halloween-wig-inspiring hairdo to what her kids might be when they grow up. E! and Us hit the highlights:
- On how fame will help her kids: "They're not suffering from this. I'm raising kids who are going to scrutinize people inside and out."
- On single motherhood: "The aloneness is so alone."
- On the possibility of remarriage: "I struggle because I really don't want to be married again—can you blame me?—but I don't want to be alone. We shall see. Maybe when I'm 73 1/2."
- On the kids' college fund: "There is a healthy amount of money put away for the kids, and it is safe. It will not be touched other than for education. The money is there, come hell or high water."
- On her future career: "I've discovered that I've done enough years of TV that it's a normal, natural place for me to be. I'd love to be in a movie! The voice of a cartoon character. For my kids. That would be fun!"
- On sextuplet Joel's future career: He "might be a model on the cover of GQ with that adorable smile. He'll suck some girl in and she'll figure out he's clueless. Wait, haven't we seen this before?"
For more, watch the videos at left.