Hollywood’s great at making us root for relationships that shouldn’t work. But some of them really shouldn’t work. The Nerve imagines if the following couples moved in next-door:
- Beauty and the Beast: No, I’m not kissing a dog … he’s really a prince! I swear!
- Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer): She’s 16, and he’s more than 200, and, oh yeah, dead. So it’s illegal in multiple ways, and creepy, too.
- Dexter and Rita (Dexter): “The baseline for a successful relationship should be just a bit higher than ‘did not kill significant other today.’”
- Don Draper and Anyone (Mad Men): You’re either rooting for a guy to leave his wife and kids, or rooting for a wife to stay with a philandering guy who lies to her about his own name.
- George Michael and Maeby (Arrested Development): They’re sweet, they’re awkward … and they’re cousins (sort of).
For more, check the source.