Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag’s new book, How To Be Famous, hits shelves Monday. From offering up photo-by-photo instructions on “how to say ‘I hate you’ without saying a word” to hard-hitting advice about which body parts to have surgically enhanced, this book has it all—including 10 simple steps for going from “nobody to notorious.” Other tidbits, by way of OK!, include:
- Lose the sunglasses if you want that paparazzi photo to grace a mag cover.
- Speaking of paparazzi, they're the fame-seeker's BFFs.
- Sample chapter: "Guide to Playing the Bombshell."
- Apparently it only takes 128 photo-filled pages to learn everything you need to know.
- Gotta love their belief in Speidi: Amazon.com’s About the Author is the simple line, “Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are famous.”