Sarah Palin's memoir, Going Rogue, doesn't have an index. So Slate has generously provided one. Some key references:
- Alaska: "robin's egg sky of," page 2.
- Books: cookbooks and the Bible, page 15; Animal Farm, page 27
- Cap and trade: an "environmentalist Ponzi scheme," page 391
- Food: caribou lasagna, page 218.
- Hillary Clinton: "accusation of whining of" and "invitation to coffee of," page 287
- Kid Rock: a "pro-America" sort with "common sense ideas," page 300
- Meat: Palin likes it, page 18; doesn't get why others don't, page 133: "If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?"
- Music listened to: Black Eyed Peas, "an old LL Cool J remix," page 114
- Pregnancy: "I porked up," page 50.
- Todd Palin, manly physique of, page 352
For more, click the source link at right.