With your annual weight-loss resolution on the horizon, Men’s Fitness aims to get you pumped up with its list of the decade’s top workout songs:
- Lose Yourself, Eminem: “This song won the Academy Award for Best Song solely for its ability to motivate even 75-year-old voters to shadowbox in the mirror.”
- Stronger, Kanye West: “Chest pumping in this rap is contagious.”
- Romantic Rights, Death From Above 1979: “Channel the rage from every woman who has ever turned you down and rock that dead lift like nobody’s business.”
- Let’s Go, Trick Daddy, featuring Lil Jon and Twista: Sampling Ozzy Osbourne’s Crazy Train helps, but Trick Daddy “expertly combined the madness of Ozzy's scream with the confidence of thug culture.”
- Seven Nation Army, White Stripes: “Thumping, insistent drum and steady bass-y riff … alone gives a jogger with headphones the feeling of being 100 feet tall.”
For the rest of the list, and videos, check the link at right.