Brian Moylan isn’t sure how to feel about the possibility of Fox channels going dark after tonight's midnight deadline with Time Warner: No more mocking of American Idol is a bummer, but life with no more nip/tuck? That’s a bonus for him. He lists the other pros and cons, on Gawker:
- Pro: No more Family Guy.
- Con: No more Glee? Say it ain’t so!
- Pro: No need to learn about Fuel, which “sounds like a shitty rip off of Red Bull rather than a cable channel.”
- Con: But “what if the next Jersey Shore is on Fuel? Oh man, we gotta get Fuel.”
- Pro: No more stupid reality shows!
- Con: The CW’s angsty teen dramas will be there to fill the void.
For more, click here