Pat Robertson's pact-with-devil comments about Haiti got Alexandra Silver of Time remembering some of his other rich statements. A sampling:
- Armageddon: He said God told him there'd be a a major terrorist attack on the US in the latter half of 2007, with millions of casualties. "There's a possibility that—not a possibility, a definite certainty that chaos is going to rule."
- Islam: It's "not a religion," he has repeatedly asserted. After Fort Hood, he called Islam a "political system bent on world domination."
- Ariel Sharon: The Israeli prime minister suffered a debilitating stroke as punishment for "dividing God's land" with the Palestinians.
- 9/11: After Jerry Falwell told him that abortionists, pagans, feminists, and homosexuals were to blame, Robertson responded, "I totally concur."
- Hurricane Katrina: He suggested that America could no longer defend itself from such disasters as retribution for abortion.
See the full list and more details here