Nothing ruins a smile more then a set of filmy yellow teeth. Newsweek says you can keep your set sparkling by avoiding these habits:
- Constant coffee or tea sipping—stains teeth.
- Frequent snacking on sweets—increases the decay-causing bacteria in your mouth.
- Not drinking water after a meal—water washes away bacteria.
- Munching on sticky or chewy candy—a recipe for cavities.
- Not eating enough fruit and veggies—can lead to infected gums.
- Chewing sugary gum—it's terrible for your teeth; however, sugar-free gum is an excellent after-meal cleanser.