Sure, the thrill of competition is one reason to watch the Olympics—extremely attractive athletes is another reason. Eiseley Tauginas lists 25 of the hottest on BlackBook:
- Lacy Schnoor: This "sexpot" American freestyle skier was featured "rather provocatively" in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue.
- Chris Drury: Captain of the New York Rangers, he’s playing hockey for the US and "has that All-American tough guy look, just like Emilio Estevez in The Mighty Ducks."
- Miki Ando: Though she’s “all sweetness and smiles to her public, she’s ruthless and determined in training."
- Tina Maze: The "Brunette beauty" and Slovenian Alpine skier “is never without a seductive smile on her face and a Milka beanie on top."
- Sidney Crosby: Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins, he’s playing hockey for Canada. "His shaggy locks and picture-perfect visage have female fans across the nation in a tizzy."
- Torah Bright: The Australian snowboarder "is known in the sports world for her gorgeous olive skin and model-looks"—oh, and she just so happens to model her own line of products.
- Bode Miller: What sort of Olympic hotties list would this be if it didn't include the "bad boy" who once pointed out on 60 Minutes "how difficult it is 'to ski when you’re wasted'"?
- Melissa Hoar: The Australian Skeleton racer "loves typical Australian activities, sunbathing, surfing, being attractive, and having a cute accent."
- Lindsey Vonn: The American Alpine skier is "often heralded as the 'face' of her sport, and with good reason, it’s a good face!"
- Chris Klug: This US snowboarder started raising awareness about organ donation after surviving a liver transplant—"He’s a role model, a competitive athlete, and he’s off the Richter Scale of good looking."
- Allison Baver: The American Short Track competitor “broke her leg in a 2009 race. Hopefully, in Vancouver, she’ll only be breaking hearts."
For numbers 12-25, click here