Paula Abdul may be bringing Star Search back—but will the talent competition bring us any new celebrities? The Frisky takes a look back at 10 stars who actually made it after going on the show in its heyday:
- Britney Spears: Her voice sounded, arguably, better when she was 10 years old.
- Beyonce: At age 12, she rapped on the show with Girls Tyme.
- Alanis Morissette: When she competed at 14, she had a different stage name—Alanis Nadine—and a perm.
- Justin Timberlake: Words cannot describe the awesomeness of 11-year-old “Justin Randall” performing a twangy country song.
- Norm McDonald: Yes, even comedians sometimes got their starts on Star Search.
For the complete list—with even more hilarious videos—click here