Certain actors bring bad luck (or, in some cases, just plain bad acting) with them to every TV show they’re a part of. Courtesy of Screen Junkies, 10 actors who’ve been on so many canceled series, they should never be allowed on the small screen again:
- Blair Underwood: After a good run on LA Law, he joined at least six shows that were quickly axed, including LAX, City of Angels, and Dirty Sexy Money.
- Jacinda Barrett: This Australian actress has had small roles in a few big screen hits, but after starring or guest starring in six TV shows, including Guys Like Us and DC, they all bit the dust.
- Krista Allen: Not only did she kill Baywatch, she racked up an astonishing 10 more cancellations, including What About Brian.
- Donnie Wahlberg: After New Kids On the Block, Donnie couldn’t seem to quite make it on TV. He starred in four failed series, including Boomtown.
- Carrie-Anne Moss: The female lead from The Matrix didn’t have as much luck on the small screen, killing four shows including Models, Inc. and F/X.
- Moon Bloodgood: She’s “smoking hot,” but that didn’t save her four shows—including Daybreak and Journeyman—from cancellation.
For the complete list, click here