Thanks to a fun little side clause in the health care reform bill, fast food restaurants are going to have to start posting nutrition information on their menus. The Daily Beast decided to offer a preview of the 40 most shock-inducing items:
- Wendy’s Triple Baconator: In a class by itself really, with 1,330 calories, 38 grams of saturated fat, 345 milligrams of cholesterol, and a whopping 3150mg of sodium.
- SuperSonic Cheeseburger: Sonic only needed two patties to squeeze in 980 calories and 24g of saturated fat.
- BK Quad Stacker: Frankly, given the Wendy’s number, it’s surprising this is only 930 calories.
- Domino’s Bread Bowl Pasta: Hey, our first non-burger! 670 calories and 22g of saturated fat.
- In & Out Burger’s Double Double with Onion: It’s gotta be that onion that boosts this to 670 calories, right?
- Arby’s Large Beef n’ Cheddar: At 650 calories, you might want to opt for something "small."
- Popeye’s Breast-Leg-Biscuit: With 640 calories, this is sure to beef up your own breasts and legs.
for the complete list.