ABC News offers these tips on the best time to:
- Work out: The afternoon, when you’ve eaten and muscles are warmed up.
- Get groceries: Tuesdays and Fridays, when produce is freshest.
- Pick up a prescription: Play it safe and pick your pills up in the second week. Pharmacies make mistakes more frequently in the busy first week of a month.
- Take medication: Talk to your doctor. Allergy medicine should be taken before bed so relief will last until morning.
- Buy shoes: The afternoon, when your feet are more swollen.
- Weigh yourself: The same time every day, preferably the morning.
- Get gas: The morning or early evening. Cooler gas is denser—you’ll get more for your hard earned dollar.