Bad news for bad TV addicts: Celebrity Rehab 4 is on hold until VH1 finds a big-name patient. Well, if the show agrees not to be picky about what exactly they're addicted to, Amelia McDonell-Parry of The Frisky has a few ideas:
- Spencer Pratt: "Spencer has been a certified douchebag for years, but ever since he started wearing pounds of supposedly 'magic' crystals around his neck, fingers, and in his pockets, he’s gone off the deep end."
- Tila Tequila: OK, OK, so she's already set to appear on the show for her Ambien addiction. But shouldn't we be more concerned about her Twitter addiction?
- Kate Gosselin: Yes, it's ironic to put her on TV in order to deal with her addiction to being on TV...but if it gets her off TV permanently, it's a public service.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Bonus! She has two addictions: Working out, and "being really sanctimonious about it."
- Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher: The addiction the Killers co-stars share? Making bad movies. Remember, you have them to thank for The Butterfly Effect, Valentine's Day, The Ugly Truth, and Just Married.
For the complete list, and to see which rocker is addicted to Lolitas, click here