If you've lived in the city your whole life, retiring to the country may not be desirable. CNNMoney looks at 30 of the nation's largest metro areas to find 35 affordable neighborhoods for retirees:
- Hudson Heights, NY
- Tudor City, NY
- South Loop, Chicago
- Streeterville, Chicago
- Marina District, San Diego
- Liberty Station, San Diego
- Penn Quarter, Washington, DC,.
- Woodley Park, Washington, DC
- Pearl District, Portland, Ore.
- Goose Hollow, Portland, Ore.
To see the full list, follow the link below.