Most people love a good job-departure story, and while the news provided at least two of those this week (here and here, even if the eraser board girl was a hoax), TV has a history of great quitting/firing moments. Cinemablend pulls together five favorites; click here to see all the videos.
- 30 Rock: Kenneth tells everyone off in his own polite way.
- Seinfeld: George chews out his boss, though he tries to ignore the whole thing by showing up to work the next day.
- Entourage: Ari has his Jerry McGuire moment.
- The Simpsons: Homer tells off his Mr. Burns in his own silly, pointless way.
- The Office: Toby has no choice but to quit after an awkward grope of Pam's knee.