Celebrities do the darnedest things…for money. Fox News rounds up the 26 oddest celebrity product endorsements:
- Jessica Simpson: Two words: Edible cosmetics.
- Paris Hilton: Selling hair extensions we understand. But scrapbook supplies? Not so much.
- Nelly: The singer gave his energy drink the regrettable name “Pimp Juice.”
- Sylvester Stallone: Sadly, his protein-infused pudding is no longer available for sale.
- Hulk Hogan: You can purchase his line of frozen “Hulkster Burgers” at Wal-Mart.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: Bet the ultra-hip fashionistas wish they’d never been featured on tubes of Aquafresh toothpaste.
- Bill Wyman: Thanks to the Rolling Stones bassist’s interest in archaeology…the Bill Wyman Signature Metal Detector exists.
For the complete list, click here