Roach-Contest Winner Choked to Death

Edward Archbold, 32, couldn't stop vomiting

By Neal Colgrass,  Newser Staff

Posted Nov 26, 2012 4:40 PM CST

(Newser) – Hope you're not in the middle of eating: The Florida man who died after winning a roach-eating contest suffocated partly on little bug bodies, CBS Miami reports. Edward Archbold, 32, died from choking and vomiting due to "airway obstruction by the arthropod body...   Read full story »


NEWS FROM OUR PARTNERS
Other Sites We Like:   The Street   |   24/7 Wall St.   |   BuzzFeed   |   Cracked   |   World History Project   |   POPSUGAR Tech   |   Business Insider   |   HuffPost Entertainment