Strip Mall Fire Kills 30 Puppies

They die of smoke inhalation inside Miami pet store

By John Johnson,  Newser Staff

Posted Feb 21, 2013 5:38 PM CST

(Newser) – Downer of the day: A fire last night at a strip mall in Miami killed 30 puppies, reports the Miami Herald. The pups died of smoke inhalation—all were French and English bulldogs, breeds known for having respiratory trouble. Firefighters were able to rescue a...   Read full story »


NEWS FROM OUR PARTNERS
Other Sites We Like:   The Street   |   24/7 Wall St.   |   BuzzFeed   |   Cracked   |   World History Project   |   POPSUGAR Tech   |   Business Insider   |   HuffPost Entertainment