Fear not, Oprah fans and shopaholics alike: Despite the fact that her show is no longer on the air, the talk show queen is still revealing her current list of “favorite things.” People has highlights from the list, unveiled in December’s O, the Oprah Magazine:
- Jay-Z’s champagne: $300
- Marigot Collection pajamas and cashmere robe: $234 and $412, respectively
- Scented candles: $45
- Python-print carry-on bag: This choice from Oprah’s bestie, Gayle King, will run you $108.
- Seven-layer caramel cake: Another King choice, this selection is $46.
- Felix weekender bag: Creative director Adam Glassman’s pick is normally $137, but magazine readers can get it for $109.
- Australian licorice: Organizational designer Peter Walsh chose a $27 gift.
- Fuzzy slippers: Dr. Oz’s “feel-good” pick is $45.
Oprah may not have an insane audience
to give her favorite things away to, but a sweepstakes offers magazine readers the chance to win every item, People
notes. (Read more Oprah Winfrey