A random and kind of hilarious Twitter feud erupted yesterday between actor Jonah Hill and CNN anchor Don Lemon. Gawker has the rundown; some of the following tweets appear to have since been deleted:
- Lemon: "Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind."
- Hill: "I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl."
- Lemon: "Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were."
- Hill: "i walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me. Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude"
- Lemon: "Was waiting for luggage. Bellman & I laughed at how self-important u were. Just being honest. Be nice. Stardom is fleeting."
Lemon went on Soledad O'Brien's show today to discuss the incident, TMZ reports. He accused Hill of treating him "like the help," and says that while they did shake hands, it was a "wet handshake." Concluded Lemon, "It normally doesn't bother me, but I was done, because I'd been taught by my mother to always be kind to people." Click for yesterday's fun Twitter story. (Read more Jonah Hill stories.)